Answered By: Archives Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2017     Views: 190

The Harvard University Archives is a non-circulating collection - material cannot be requested through Interlibrary Loan or Borrow Direct.

Please contact the University Archives reference staff at to arrange a visit to our reading room to consult material or to order photocopies.

Requests for copies of dissertations and theses can be sent directly to the Harvard Library Imaging Services department at